We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
|Included in the course fees
|Min Class Size:
Wednesday and Thursday
10:30 – 12:00 Focus on speaking
12:45 – 14:45 Academic syllabus
15:00 – 16:00 Immersion – learn by fun
• All GCSE Spanish courses focus on the requirements set out by the syllabus of the chosen examining board.
• Revision and consolidation of oral topics, role plays and general oral practice. Improvement and correction of pronunciation.
• Listening exercises, using only material recorded by native Spanish speakers.
• Writing practice employing a good range of Spanish vocabulary and adequate linguistic structures.
• Reading exercises to improve Spanish vocabulary as well as expand the student’s level of comprehension.
The main course aims are to increase the student’s confidence in their Spanish abilities and clarify all doubts.
The course has been fantastic! I have been learning Spanish with Vamos since last year and I am amazed at how much I have learnt. This is mainly due to the excellent quality of the teaching. Sonia is an inspiring and highly skilled teacher who makes the lessons fun and engaging. She also provides a very structured framework of grammar and language skills which we build on each session. She shares her knowledge of Spanish culture and makes lessons really enjoyable and great fun. I am really inspired to keep learning.
It feels like a safe space to learn and ask questions. The activity book is very helpful and Sonia is friendly and knowledgeable.
Sonia is a brilliant teacher. I started at level 1 and have made so much progress thanks to her support, patience and friendly teaching style.
This will close in 0 seconds