We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
|Included in the course fees
|Min Class Size:
Monday to Friday
10:30 – 12:00 Focus on speaking
12:45 – 14:45 Academic syllabus
15:00 – 16:00 Immersion – learn by fun
• All required grammar as per the specific A & AS-level Spanish syllabuses.
• Revision and consolidation of oral topics. Help can be provided to research material chosen for oral topics. More complex Spanish vocabulary and grammatical structures are introduced regarding the specific topics.
• Topic areas will also be incorporated into reading, writing and translation exercises. Current affairs, the environment, global events, family life and working life are but a short selection of the topics broached.
• Listening comprehension is perfected by regular comprehension sessions using advanced audio material recorded only by native Spanish speakers.
• Essays in different topics and using different language registers will guarantee the development of writing skills.
• Topics and literary texts. Students will be helped to revise for these subjects. All doubts will be clarified and if necessary, guidance will be provided in order to obtain relevant information to carry out, develop and complete what its required at this level in terms of literary analysis or topical comprehension.
The main aim is that the student can feel fully-prepared and confident when he/she comes to sit the Spanish exam.
The course has been fantastic! I have been learning Spanish with Vamos since last year and I am amazed at how much I have learnt. This is mainly due to the excellent quality of the teaching. Sonia is an inspiring and highly skilled teacher who makes the lessons fun and engaging. She also provides a very structured framework of grammar and language skills which we build on each session. She shares her knowledge of Spanish culture and makes lessons really enjoyable and great fun. I am really inspired to keep learning.
It feels like a safe space to learn and ask questions. The activity book is very helpful and Sonia is friendly and knowledgeable.
Sonia is a brilliant teacher. I started at level 1 and have made so much progress thanks to her support, patience and friendly teaching style.
This will close in 0 seconds